Sunday, 1 January 2012

Rode to Roatan

It was the first day in Roatan. So far it has been great except for the agonizing plane flights. We are staying in a resort. It is run by a man and his wife. Unfortunately, the wife was not there she was on vacation. The owner had two dogs. One looked like my dog and the other looked like my grandmothers dog. My brother and I went exploring the resort. We found a pond that leads around the resort and mountain. Sometimes the swamp will flood with water and will flood into the ocean. But that's not the weird part. In the swamp lives a.... CROC!!!! The CROC had killed a dog last August. So I better stay away from there the croc can run 45miles per hour even though I can run pretty fast. P.S. The drive to the resort was 1 hour long along a hilly bumpy dirt and mud road.g

2 comments: