Tuesday, 3 January 2012
The Second Day In Paridise
This is the second day I have been in Roatan and it's Christmas Eve, and I hated it. It was the worst day of the vacation. We went to West End and the drive was two hours long and that's just the time to get there. We were in the smallest car in Roatan. The car was for four people so I had to be squeezed in between my brother and sister the being switched onto my sisters lap. I had to turn my back so she could see the road it made my back twist. After that I swear I could have been a contortionist. On the the ride back I had to put up with my mom and dad caroling and my brother singing rock songs.then I had to go along the the bumpy road for another two hours like I said already. And what made it even worst was that the roads next to the cliff have no railings,the cliffs have more than a one hundred foot drop. So that made my hold on the handle bars so tightly my hands got stuck that way for an hour. when we got home it was better we all played a game of "PIENTE".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love it rock on girls
ReplyDelete